Do you want to learn how to open a binary options demo account?
These three steps will guide you to your goal:
- Find a broker that offers a high-quality demo.
- Register with that broker.
- Start your demo.
There are, however, two different types of binary options demo accounts, each of which requires a slightly different registration process and each of which targets a slightly different type of trader. In this article, you will learn all about those two types, which one is right for you, and where to get them.
How to open a binary options demo account? 3 Steps to starting trading
The two different types of binary options demo accounts are:
- A stand-alone demo, and
- A feature demo.
Stand-alone demo accounts are separate accounts that work exclusively as a demo, which means that you can sign up only for the demo account.
Feature demos, on the other hand, are features of a regular trading account, which means that you have to get a regular trading account to access the demo.
We will now take a look at each of these types individually.
How to open a stand-alone demo account
Getting a stand-alone demo is simple, easy, and completely risk-free. All you have to do is sign up for the broker’s demo, which you can often do by signing in with your email, your Facebook account, or your Google account.
For IQ Option, for example, by far the broker with the best stand-alone demo in the market, all you need to do is:
- Click the link we provided for you. It will take you to the IQ Option sign-up form.
- Choose the demo account.
- Sign into your demo using your Facebook account, Google account, or email.
That’s it. With IQ Option, you can start trading your demo within 2 minutes. Not all stand-alone demos are that comfortable to get, though, which is why we recommend trying the IQ Option demo first. The demo is completely free, and you do not have to provide any financial information or additional data.
IQ Option’s stand-alone demo is the perfect demo for new traders who want to test binary options without having to risk or invest any money. It is completely free, easy to use, and offers all the assets and binary options types a new trader could want.
How to open a feature demo
Feature demos are different from stand-alone demos. While you get a little more, the sign-up process is a little more complex. You have to get a regular trading account first and then contact customers support to have them enable your demo.
With Banc De Binary, the best feature demo in the market, the process is like this:
- Click the link we provided for you. It will take you to the Banc De Binary sign-up form.
- Open an account with Banc De Binary. You won’t be able to use your Google or Facebook account, but you only have to provide some very basic information such as your name and your currency – nothing to worry about.
- Fund your account. To have a fully functioning trading account, you need to deposit at least $250 in it. Since only funded accounts can get a demo, you need to complete this step. Your demo is completely free, though, which means that you can simply withdraw all your money once you are done with your demo.
- Contact Banc De Binary’s customer support. Once you have funded your account, you can contact customer support and ask them to open your demo. It won’t take long, and you will soon be able to start trading with your demo.
The process of all feature demos is very similar to Banc De Binary’s process. We recommend getting the Banc De Binary demo because they are one of the most trustworthy brokers in the market, offering a superb demo with $50,000 in play money.
Banc De Binary’s feature demo is ideal for traders who want a regular trading account and a demo at the same time. Allowing you to switch seamlessly between your demo account and your regular trading account, the Banc De Binary demo enables you to test two strategies simultaneously.
Getting a demo is easy. All you need to do is complete a simple sign-up form. Depending on what you are looking for, you should either get a stand-alone demo or a feature demo:
- If you want to try binary options risk-free and without investing any money, we recommend you get the IQ Option stand-alone demo.
- If you want the full binary options experience and trade a regular account and a demo account simultaneously, we recommend getting the Banc De Binary feature demo.
Either way, you will be in good hands, with a trustworthy broker and the high payouts you need to make money. Enjoy your demo!